Translate

Shopping in Store

1. Entering the Store

  • Greeting the staff:
    • "Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon."
    • "Hi there!"
  • If a staff member greets you:
    • "Hello. How can I help you today?"
    • "Are you looking for anything in particular?"
    • You can respond with: "I'm just browsing, thanks." (If you don't need immediate assistance)

2. Finding Items

  • Asking for the location of an item:
    • "Excuse me, where can I find...?" (e.g., "Excuse me, where can I find milk?")
    • "Could you tell me where the...is?" (e.g., "Could you tell me where the bread is?")
    • "Do you have any...?" (e.g., "Do you have any fresh apples?")
  • If you can't find something:
    • "I can't seem to find the..." (e.g., "I can't seem to find the sugar.")

3. Asking About Products

  • Asking about the price:
    • "How much is this?"
    • "How much does this cost?"
  • Asking about features or details:
    • "What kind of...is this?" (e.g., "What kind of cheese is this?")
    • "Is this...?" (e.g., "Is this organic?")
    • "Does this contain...?" (e.g., "Does this contain nuts?")

4. Making a Purchase

  • Choosing an item:
    • "I'll take this one."
    • "I'd like to buy this."
  • Asking for a bag:
    • "Can I have a bag, please?"
  • Asking about payment methods:
    • "Do you accept credit cards?"
    • "Can I pay with a debit card?"
  • At the checkout:
    • The cashier might say: "That will be..." (e.g., "That will be $10.50.")
    • You can respond with: "Here you go." (When handing over payment)
  • Receiving change:
    • The cashier might say: "Here's your change."
  • Ending the transaction:
    • "Thank you. Have a nice day!"
    • You can respond with: "Thank you, you too!"

Example Dialogue:

  • Customer: "Excuse me, where can I find the eggs?"
  • Staff: "They're in aisle 4, next to the milk."
  • Customer: "Great, thanks!"
  • (Later, at the checkout)
  • Cashier: "That will be $7.85."
  • Customer: "Here you go."
  • Cashier: "Here's your change and your receipt. Have a nice day!"
  • Customer: "Thank you, you too!"

Extra Tips:

  • Use "please" and "thank you" to be polite.
  • If you need help, don't hesitate to ask a staff member.
  • In smaller stores, it's common to make small talk with the staff.

Comments

🎮 POPÜLER ⭐ 4.5

Ultra Blocks

Klasik Bulmaca · Strateji · Zeka Oyunu

Hızlı düşün, akıllıca istifle ve küresel liderlik tablosunda zirveye oyna! Ultra Blocks, klasik arcade bulmaca mantığını modern strateji ve göz alıcı görsel efektlerle birleştiriyor. Blokları sürükleyip yerleştir, tam satırları temizle ve rekorlarını kır!

🏆 Küresel Sıralama PlayFab ile dünyaya meydan oku
🎨 Özelleştirilebilir Tema Neon’dan klasik ahşaba
📱 Her Cihazda Telefon, tablet, TV ve katlanabilir
👑 VIP Kulüp Reklamsız · Sınırsız döndürme
⬇️ Google Play'den Ücretsiz İndir
📦 50 MB · Çevrimdışı oynanabilir 🔒 Veriler şifrelenir
PDF Okuyucu İkonu

Hızlı PDF Okuyucu

Hızlı, hafif ve kullanıcı dostu PDF görüntüleme deneyimi.

Google Play'den İndir

Popular posts from this blog

The Erasure of Digital Self: Navigating Post-Privacy Paradigms | Advanced English

The Intricacies of Modern Traffic Jurisprudence

33 Common Phrasal Verbs Starting with Y | Learn English