Translate

Weather

 




WEATHER

A: It's an ugly night tonight.

B: I know. I think it may rain.
*****

A: It's the middle of summer, it shouldn't rain tonight.

B: That would be weird.

*****
A: Yeah, especially since it's eighty degrees outside.

B: I know, it would be horrible if it rained, and it was hot outside.
*****

A: Yes, it would be.

B: I really wish it wasn't so hot every day.
*****

A: Me too. I can't wait until fall.

B: I like fall too, but sometimes it gets too rainy.
*****

A: I'd rather be rainy than hot.

B: Me too.


WEATHER (2)


A: It's such a nice day.

B: Yes, it is.
*****

A: It looks like it may rain soon.

B: Yes, and I hope that it does.
*****

A: Why is that?

B: I really love how rain clears the air.
*****

A: Me too. It always smells so fresh after it rains.

B: Yes, but I love the morning air after it rains.
*****

A: Really? Why is it?

B: Because you can see the sunrise perfectly.
*****

A: I really hope it rains tonight.

B: Yeah, me too.


WEATHER(3)

A: I really want to go on a picnic to the mountain this weekend.

B: That sounds like fun. What's the weather going to be like?
*****

A: I heard that it's going to be warm this weekend.

B: Is it going to be perfect mount weather?
*****

A: I believe so.

B: Good. I hope it doesn't cool off this weekend.
*****

A: I know. I really want to go to the mount.

B: But you know that California weather is really unpredictable.
*****

A: You're right. One minute it's hot, and then the next minute it's cold.

B: I really wish the weather would just stay the same.
*****

A: I do too. That way, we can have our activities planned ahead of time.

B: Yeah, that would make things a lot easier.

Comments

🎮 POPÜLER ⭐ 4.5

Ultra Blocks

Klasik Bulmaca · Strateji · Zeka Oyunu

Hızlı düşün, akıllıca istifle ve küresel liderlik tablosunda zirveye oyna! Ultra Blocks, klasik arcade bulmaca mantığını modern strateji ve göz alıcı görsel efektlerle birleştiriyor. Blokları sürükleyip yerleştir, tam satırları temizle ve rekorlarını kır!

🏆 Küresel Sıralama PlayFab ile dünyaya meydan oku
🎨 Özelleştirilebilir Tema Neon’dan klasik ahşaba
📱 Her Cihazda Telefon, tablet, TV ve katlanabilir
👑 VIP Kulüp Reklamsız · Sınırsız döndürme
⬇️ Google Play'den Ücretsiz İndir
📦 50 MB · Çevrimdışı oynanabilir 🔒 Veriler şifrelenir
PDF Okuyucu İkonu

Hızlı PDF Okuyucu

Hızlı, hafif ve kullanıcı dostu PDF görüntüleme deneyimi.

Google Play'den İndir

Popular posts from this blog

The Erasure of Digital Self: Navigating Post-Privacy Paradigms | Advanced English

The Intricacies of Modern Traffic Jurisprudence

33 Common Phrasal Verbs Starting with Y | Learn English